1. The Hunger Games…. What an addicting book. I read the book in probably 36 hours! Quite a lack of sleep because of this one!
2. Pride and Prejudice by Jane Austen- I love Pride and Prejudice. It is one book I can read over and over and over again. I love the love story in it and it just makes me laugh!
3. Little House on the Prairie Series— SO THAT IS WAY MORE THAN 5 books but I love Laura Ingalls Wilder. I always have. Partly because my name is Laura and my mom’s maiden name is Ingalls. They are cute stories also. I use to imagine when I was living in the same towns as Laura and had the same adventures.
4. I believe the title is “13 Blue Envelopes”- It is a fun book… About this aunt who dissapears and then sends her niece on this wild goose chase with 13 blue envelopes so she can learn about herself and her aunt who was ill in the first place… It is cute.
5. Northanger Abbey by Jane Austen- SOOOO FUNNY! I love this book. I read it for the first time witht he residents. The main character is hilariously obsessed with romance novels and thinks the heroine’s life should be her life and love works they same way in books as in real life. It is a great little love story full of drama!