in a confused, disordered, or random manner
Sometimes I feel higgledy-piggledy. I love that word. I feel like I have so much to do and not always the time to do it OR the tools to complete it. Do you want the list of what I need to do? It seems never ending to me. But I decided today I need some goals. So here they are:
- Read my scriptures
- Exercise at least 4 times a week
- Blog at least 2 times a week (don’t want dumb blogs!)
- Feel organized
- Make my bed daily.
- Tell people I love them more.
- Be more loving and patient.
- Compliment people more.
- No gossiping.
- Support those I don’t like.
- Make time for myself.
- Hike more… Be outdoors more.
- Volunteer with the National Park Association on the trails next year.
- Do a ropes course.
This is my list for now. I am sure it will grow. But I love checking things off so I am fine with adding to it!
Say goodbye to higgledy-piggledy Laura!